Thursday, November 10, 2005

Two things

1. I'm not sure what it is I'm looking for in a Yoga class, but I don't think it's what I've got now. To much talking, a bit to much froufrou, and my back's still bugging me. The back thing is almost certainly my fault but the rest lies with the instructer. She's a fine lady and her workout area has a distinct advantage over my last in that it's more then 8ft tall. Still I get a weird kinda self-pity/Age of Aquarius vibration from her that is playing hell with my bandhas. Maybe I'll sit in on one of my dad's classes, if they're ever scheduled when I'm not at work.

2. There was a child of maybe three or four staying at the homestead yesterday and today whom I only interacted with at the breakfast table. Cute as a button, and free to play with his cheerios and revolutionary war soldiers to a degree that I envied. Sadly he was asleep on arrival last night and I was working too late to see him leave today. I'm sure we'll again meet before he gets awkward and surly, and I'll try to make the best of it then.

3. Lab lunch at an Indian restaurant tomorrow, woo!

No comments: