Thursday, December 22, 2005

Hmmmmm!

A wise old bastard once said, "Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get me." That was true for him, and as it turns out, may yet be true for me. See all this time since I realized hoe close to the edge I was, I've waffled back on forth on how good I think my chances are for continued employment. Today I bit the bullet and straight up asked.

And it would seem that at the moment my beloved leader leans towards letting me go. Yesssss....ah. But not for sure. And it is this not insignificant sliver of doubt that I will be working on for the next month or so before she must make a final final decision.

Well if all else fails, I can always cut myself to make the pain go away. Plus, no one questions long sleeve shirts at this time of the year!

And that wise old bastard? His name was Richard Nixon.

No comments: