Thursday, December 08, 2005

Red like a communist

I find myself loath to wear the new contacts my insurance is so kind to bestow upon me. I don't know why I thought sticking a finger in my eye would be easy. Lord knows I seem to have done it to other people often enough. With sexy results. But yes it may not have been my finest thought to order them in the driest season of the year.

Yet I like the idea of wearing contacts. Perhaps the platonic ideal of non-icky, burning, complicated contacts but even so. They just seem more efficient then glasses.

...

That might not be enough, but by god I'm gonna try again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah it takes a while to get used to that, but once you have its a total snap.

Just wait until they roll into the back of your eye. Thats when you hate yourself.